Leadership today requires intentional reflection and action.
- Are you feeling overwhelmed and lacking clarity because there is too much on your plate?
- Do you want to get better at navigating conflicts within your organization/team?
- Do you have a desire to communicate more directly and with more self-awareness (of your blind spots) and alignment with your values?
- Do you sense tension in your community and want to be a catalyst for more inclusive experiences and conversations?
- Are you at the beginning, middle, or end of a big change or transition and need tools to navigate and adapt?
This 10 week course is centered around the 5 C's of leadership
Join our signature program, and walk away with your:
- Leadership philosophy, values, mission, & vision articulated and shared
- S.P.A.RK. self-assessment done and goals defined
- 6-month priority plan with monthly & quarterly goals outlined
- Intentional plan for an upcoming event / high-stakes conversationsw
- Raised awareness of your blindspots and biases
- Raised awareness of the stage of your team’s development
- Clarity on the communication patterns you want to interrupt
- Community-building toolkit filled up, with a diversity lens and more!
Here’s what leaders have shared about their SPARK FOR LEADERSHIP experience:
“In the program, my 2017 priorities & intentions shifted. I had to step up to be a leader and TAKE ACTION.” – Rachel Wyley
“My leadership transformed in the program. The biggest shift was being intentional with my meetings. In 8 weeks, I doubled the number of people on my team which is nothing short of miraculous.” – Minda Aguhob, CEO of Peak Focus
“The program really put perspective on leadership and diversity. The biggest shift for me was the S.P.A.R.K. acronym – it helps me keep on target with my leadership focus. I’ve used it in the past, but not nearly as forefront as it was during the program.”