Inclusive leadership requires intentional reflection and action.
Upon completing our online signature program, leaders walk away with their:
- DEI leadership philosophy, values, mission, & vision articulated and shared
- Raised awareness of blindspots and biases
- S.P.A.RK. self-assessment done and goals defined
- 6-month priority plan with monthly & quarterly goals outlined
- Facilitative leadership skills strengthened
- Clarity on the communication patterns you want to interrupt
- Change-management and conflict-management strategies
- And more!
Six cohorts of leaders have completed our signature program (from 2017-2020), and it continues to be an honor to see and hear about leaders’ impactful growth. We are now offering more customized programs in 2020…
Here’s what leaders have shared about their SPARK FOR LEADERSHIP experience:
“In the program, my 2017 priorities & intentions shifted. I had to step up to be a leader and TAKE ACTION.” – Rachel Wyley
“My leadership transformed in the program. The biggest shift was being intentional with my meetings. In 8 weeks, I doubled the number of people on my team which is nothing short of miraculous.” – Minda Aguhob, CEO of Peak Focus
“The program really put perspective on leadership and diversity. The biggest shift for me was the S.P.A.R.K. acronym – it helps me keep on target with my leadership focus. I’ve used it in the past, but not nearly as forefront as it was during the program.”