Leadership today requires intentional reflection and action.
- Are you committed to inclusion and equity and want to communicate with more self-awareness and alignment with your values?
- Are you deeply committed to your mission but lacking clarity because there is so much on your plate?
- Do you want to get better at navigating tension, discomfort, and/or conflicts within your organization/team?
- Do you want to take your facilitative leadership to the next level, hosting conversations about racial equity/inclusion in your community while catalyzing more liberatory experiences that strengthen relational trust?
- Are you at the beginning, middle, or end of a big change or transition?
Registration for signature program is currently closed. Stay tuned in the fall of 2020 for more details!
In our online signature program, you’ll walk away with your:
- Equity leadership philosophy, values, mission, & vision articulated and shared
- Raised awareness of your blindspots and biases
- S.P.A.RK. self-assessment done and goals defined
- 6-month priority plan with monthly & quarterly goals outlined
- Intentional plan for an upcoming event / high-stakes conversations
- Raised awareness of the stage of your team’s development
- Clarity on the communication patterns you want to interrupt
- Community-building toolkit filled up, with a diversity/equity lens
- And more!
Here’s what leaders have shared about their SPARK FOR LEADERSHIP experience:
“In the program, my 2017 priorities & intentions shifted. I had to step up to be a leader and TAKE ACTION.” – Rachel Wyley
“My leadership transformed in the program. The biggest shift was being intentional with my meetings. In 8 weeks, I doubled the number of people on my team which is nothing short of miraculous.” – Minda Aguhob, CEO of Peak Focus
“The program really put perspective on leadership and diversity. The biggest shift for me was the S.P.A.R.K. acronym – it helps me keep on target with my leadership focus. I’ve used it in the past, but not nearly as forefront as it was during the program.”