- Are you feeling overwhelmed and lacking clarity because there is too much on your plate?
- Do you want to get better at navigating conflicts within your organization/team?
- Do you have a desire to communicate more directly and with more self-awareness (of your blind spots) and alignment with your values?
- Do you sense tension in your community and want to be a catalyst for more inclusive experiences and conversations?
- Are you at the beginning, middle, or end of a big change / transition and need tools to navigate and adapt?
If you resonate with any of these 5 C’s
S.P.A.R.K. Leadership can support you in addressing your challenges and becoming the bold, bright, brave, intentional leader you want to be.
Ignite Inclusion with the SPARK Intentional Leadership Program
Intentional Leadership is…
- Acknowledging and accepting unproductive mindsets and old patterns of behavior, raising awareness of blind-spots and biases that impact one’s leadership
- Interrupting unproductive patterns by setting intentions and taking small steps to shift habits and feelings
- Embracing the unique strengths and assets that you have, which in turn helps you lead authentically with intentionality, conviction, and confidence.
- Increasing comfort navigating the transitions, tensions, and complexities of their organization.
Start 2018 strong, with crystal clarity on your leadership goals and priorities, in our
10-week online coaching program that starts January 22nd.
Hi, I’m Rachel Rosen.
I’ve spent several years of learning, coaching, and facilitating experiences on leadership development, organizational development, and racial equity.
I believe that all leaders have the capacity to catalyze and sustain positive change. And, leading during these intense times requires a particular type of mindset, approach, and support.
If that sounds like you, you may be a great fit to apply for our 10 week online coaching program, which starts on January 22nd!
If you already know you’re interested moving forward, click one of the buttons below…
Adaptive leadership involves collaboration and strong team dynamics.
Now, imagine for a minute…
- Your team is significantly more productive because relational trust is strong
- Your leadership philosophy (with your vision, values, and mission) is crystal clear
- Your team sees you as a self-aware, humble, confident, caring, leader with conviction
- You have higher emotional and social intelligence and have coping skills for communication-break-downs
- You’re able to diagnose where your team is at in their development and respond accordingly
- You are aware of your blind-spots so you strengthen relationships and bonds with your diverse team
- Your values are felt in the way you communicate authentically
- You have big goals and priorities outlined and you are also adaptive and ready to make adjustments
- You improve your quality of life because you’re living in deep alignment with your values
- Your team feels great satisfaction and that gives you peace of mind
- You’re a proactive, not reactive leader
This process involves a leading with our vision, our head, our heart, and our hands.
In this 10-week program, you will:
- Get clear on both your strengths AND the limiting behaviors and mindsets that are impacting your leadership
- Envision a future where your big, bold, ambitious goals come true
- Create a road map for beginning the journey of leading with your S.P.A.R.K.
- Choose a discrete goal / an area of focus for the program
- Explore 5 domains (5 C’s) of leadership development and get intentional with practicing new habits in these domains
Here are the details of our journey will start with:
Module 1: Clarity on Your Leadership Priorities (1/22 – 2/4)
- Complete the S.P.A.R.K. Leadership Self-Assessment
- Articulate your vision / values / intentions / priorities
- Share your authentic mission statement
- Develop your Leadership philosophy
Module 2: Adaptive Leadership & Change-Management (2/5 – 2/18)
- Share your leadership philosophy
- Understand William Bridges’ Transitions model
- Articulate your Change-management strategy
- Complete Your Blind-spots Assessment: Johari’s Window
Module 3: Communicative Leadership (2/19 – 3/4)
- Explore your social triggers, based on latest research & neuroscience (using David Rock’s research)
- Gain better understanding around implicit bias, your blindspots, and how they impact your communication
- Diagnose the stage of your team’s development & understand the implications (using Tuckman’s model)
- Identify your listening intentions and goals
- Prepare for an upcoming conversation with intentionality (using John Heron’s research)
- Practice using intentional questions and sentence stems
- Interrupt patterns that lead to communication pitfalls
Module 4: Inclusive, Community-Catalyzing Leadership (3/5 – 3/18)
- Become aware of social intelligence factors and the stage of your team’s development
- Prepare for an upcoming collaborative experience
- Learn about liberatory structures and practices
- Increase your comfort facilitating community dialogues about complex topics such as racial equity, inclusion, diversity, sexual identity, generational gaps, etc.
- Flex different lenses (diversity, inclusion, gender, bias, and more)
- Learn and practice inclusion strategies for meetings, conversations, and events
Module 5: Emotionally Intelligent Leadership + Conflict-management (3/19 – 3/30)
- Develop and strengthen your emotional intelligence
- Have more tools for coping with conflict and tension
- Increase your comfort with conflict and tension
- Reflect, adapt, tune your leadership priorities, given all that you learned
- Share your leadership philosophy
We’ll utilize five foundational resources/tools from:
- David Rock’s work on leading with neuroscience in mind
- Latest research on Adaptive leadership
- Latest research on unconscious bias and blindspots
- Tuckman’s Stages of Team Development
- William Bridges’ work on managing transitions
By the end of 10-weeks you’ll have your…
- Leadership philosophy, values, mission, & vision articulated and shared
- S.P.A.RK. self-assessment done and goals defined
- 6-month priority plan with monthly & quarterly goals outlined
- Intentional plan for an upcoming event / high-stakes conversations
- Raised awareness of your blindspots and biases
- Raised awareness of the stage of your team’s development
- Clarity on the communication patterns you want to interrupt
- Community-building toolkit filled up, with a diversity lens and more!
For those that prefer a more hands-on experience, we’ll have weekly group coaching calls and weekly workbooks. For those with busy schedules, the course is designed for you to work/engage/lead at your own pace…so if time commitments are an issue, don’t worry–you’ll have unlimited access to the replays and video modules.
I’m offering this course at a significantly lower investment, so it is accessible to all leaders.
The individuals in the program is what makes the experience extraordinary… so we’re only accepting influencers who are serious about taking their leadership and team to the next level and who are committed to their learning, growth, and development.
Here’s what leaders from our first cohort have shared about their experience:
“The program really put perspective on leadership and diversity. The biggest shift for me was the S.P.A.R.K. acronym – it helps me keep on target with my leadership focus. I’ve used it in the past, but not nearly as forefront as it was during the program.”
“In the program, my 2017 priorities & intentions shifted. I had to step up to be a leader and TAKE ACTION.”
“The best part was the influence and connecting the people who I had a chance to connect with on and off the planned calls.”
“The program confirmed the path of leadership I want to take.”
“So much intentionality was used in every part of the program, and I became a better leader because of it.”
What’s the investment for this power-packed program?
Only 3 Payments of $297.
(That’s less than $100 a week for game-changing resources, tools, and support!)
This experience is one-of-a-kind, with executive coaching, customized content, intentional facilitation and guidance, and a supportive learning community.
SPECIAL BONUS GIFT!
S.P.A.R.K. Big Shifts & IGNITE Transformation In Your Leadership
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are the learning modules self-guided?
What day/time of the week are the weekly calls facilitated
What is S.P.A.R.K?
SPARK For Humanity started in 2016 as an interactive community-building card game, and the acronym exists as the shared agreements / encouraged behaviors for the game. Rachel created the card game, with his unique structure, because she saw a huge need for diverse communities to engage in empathy-building experiences, raising-awareness of how one’s’ identity impacts their experience in the world.
Over time, given the sociopolitical landscape, S.P.A.R.K. grew into much more. Today we carry on the meaning of the acronym in our Leadership programs to support leaders to align their vision, core values, systems, and actions with intentionality. Our programs aim to strengthen leaders’ emotional intelligence, social intelligence, AND cultural consciousness–in service of sustaining positive, productive, and inclusive organizational cultures.
Are you ready to elevate your leadership?
* I’m holding a few “pay-what-you-can” scholarship/sponsorship spots, specifically for people who are committed to this work, but are low on expendable resources. Those who hold marginalized identities (People Of Color, disabled, indigenous, low-income, LGBTQ, etc.) will be prioritized. If you’re interested in this option, email me at email@example.com with “SPARK Scholarship” in the subject line.
Rachel is a seasoned educator, facilitator, leadership coach, and speaker.
As a Coach and Inclusion Strategist, she partners with leaders and helps them ensure that their communication and community-building approach is inclusive and intentional.
In so doing, she helps her clients design and facilitate experiences for their diverse teams that allow them to unleash their potential to work together, build trust, and connect in meaningful ways.
With a Masters from Stanford, a background in education, leadership development, and racial justice, Rachel is passionate about empowering influencers to lead with their S.P.A.R.K. and ignite positive shifts in the world.