Leadership today requires intentional reflection and action.
- Are you committed to inclusion and equity and want to communicate with more self-awareness and alignment with your values?
- Are you deeply committed to your mission but lacking clarity because there is so much on your plate?
- Do you want to get better at navigating tension, discomfort, and/or conflicts within your organization/team?
- Do you want to take your facilitative leadership to the next level, hosting conversations in your community and catalyzing more inclusive, liberatory experiences that strengthen relational trust?
- Are you at the beginning, middle, or end of a big change or transition?
Our signature program is a 10-week online course, centered around strengthening the 5 C's of leadership...
Join our online signature program, and walk away with your:
- Equity leadership philosophy, values, mission, & vision articulated and shared
- Raised awareness of your blindspots and biases
- S.P.A.RK. self-assessment done and goals defined
- 6-month priority plan with monthly & quarterly goals outlined
- Intentional plan for an upcoming event / high-stakes conversations
- Raised awareness of the stage of your team’s development
- Clarity on the communication patterns you want to interrupt
- Community-building toolkit filled up, with a diversity lens
- And more!
To check out our other mini-courses, see “programs” tab above.
Here’s what leaders have shared about their SPARK FOR LEADERSHIP experience:
“In the program, my 2017 priorities & intentions shifted. I had to step up to be a leader and TAKE ACTION.” – Rachel Wyley
“My leadership transformed in the program. The biggest shift was being intentional with my meetings. In 8 weeks, I doubled the number of people on my team which is nothing short of miraculous.” – Minda Aguhob, CEO of Peak Focus
“The program really put perspective on leadership and diversity. The biggest shift for me was the S.P.A.R.K. acronym – it helps me keep on target with my leadership focus. I’ve used it in the past, but not nearly as forefront as it was during the program.”