HOW THE COURSE WORKS:
I believe that all leaders have the capacity to catalyze and sustain positive, equitable change–if they have the right conditions. And, leading during these intense times requires a particular type of mindset, approach, and support-system. In our signature 10 week, online leadership program, leaders will engage in reflection and take intentional action using Adaptive Leadership practices and neuroscience while applying a racial equity lens.
- Are a leader or executive committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Want to be experienced as a self-aware and culturally conscious leader
- Are ready to pave a path for the future that sets your team up for success, feeling crystal clear about your intentions and goals AND the habits you need to build…
Then our 10 week signature program may be the perfect fit for you.
In the program, we explore how unconscious biases impact all of us and learn about the S.P.A.R.K. framework, which allows people to see the layers of complexity in equity work. We discover how the “Power C’s” catalyze transformative shifts in our leadership, and we talk about the importance of intentional Communication, Community-building, Conflict-management, Change-management, and Clarity (of vision/mission/values). Lastly we reflect on what it means to show up with systemic awareness and intentional action–ALL in service of having maximal impact in our community. With love. For justice.
Leaders in our signature program walk away with their:
- Leadership philosophy, values, mission, & vision articulated and shared
- S.P.A.RK. self-assessment done and goals defined
- 6-month priority plan with monthly & quarterly goals outlined
- Intentional planning/priority systems in place
- Intentional plan for an upcoming event / high-stakes conversations
- Raised awareness of your blindspots and biases
- Raised awareness of the stage of your team’s development
- Clarity on the communication patterns you want to interrupt
- Community-building toolkit filled up, with a diversity lens and more!
Leaders who are accepted will kick-off their learning journey with a deep-dive 1:1 coaching call to strategize and prioritize with Rachel before even beginning the course. This signature online course designed for leaders with busy schedules, so you can work/engage/lead at your own pace with unlimited access to the replays and video modules. Also, our Members-Only Facebook Group is a virtual learning space for communication and support from Rachel as needed.
THIS COURSE IS LED BY: RACHEL V ROSEN OF SPARK LEADERSHIP
Rachel is a seasoned educator, facilitator, leadership coach, and speaker.
As a Coach and Inclusion Strategist, she partners with leaders and helps them ensure that their communication and community-building approach is inclusive and intentional.
In so doing, she helps leaders design and facilitate experiences for their diverse teams that allow them to unleash their potential to work together, build trust, and connect in meaningful ways.
With a Masters from Stanford, a background in education, leadership development, and racial justice, Rachel empowers leaders to S.P.A.R.K. positive change and ignite inclusive shifts in their teams.
I feel more confident now. I have become SO much of a better listener. I also feel like an overall stronger communicator. I’m really glass I did the program with my Principal, because we have a shared language now. – Amber Sfaberton, Assistant Principal
What’s the investment for this power-packed program?
3 Monthly Payments of $97
If you pay in-full, it’s $297.
10% of net proceeds will be donated to the Austin Justice Coalition.